Best Lightening Cream Without Hydroquinone
Skin lightening is not uncommon, and when done properly, it can be safe and inexpensive. Admittedly, skin care experts have voiced concerns about lightening the overall complexion to a lighter tone; but what we’re talking about here is a harmless skin improvement procedure, one that targets distinct areas of the body and doesn’t involve harsh chemical products. You may be considering a skin lightening cream as a solution for the following body parts:
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Hormone-related discoloration
- Underarm lightening
- Freckle lightening
- Inner thighs, etc.
Why is my skin turning darker?
Some of the more common causes of changes in skin color include injury, illness, and inflammatory problems. People of darker skin can experience discoloration of skin patches in certain areas of the body as a result of varying melanin levels. Skin ageing and sun exposure are also a common cause and may require use of skin lightening creams to reverse the effects. Here are a few other culprits of skin discoloration for dark skin:
- Hyperpigmentation: This is one of the most common complains of skin discolorations among African Americans and it’s usually evident in skin that has suffered damage from scarring or acne. When the acne heals, darker shades may appear due to the presence of melanin.
- Freckles: These are also caused by hyperpigmentation and are particularly evident in people with lighter skin tones. They may be caused by sun damage, although some people are born with freckles.
- Mongolian spots: They are a form of birthmark that are prevalent among African Americans. These birthmarks are usually brown or bluish and may resemble bruises.
- Medication: Steroids and birth control pills are known to cause skin discoloration; as well as several other medications. Consult your physician if you suspect your skin is reacting to your medication.
Is there a solution for this?
There are plenty of safe creams available today; but bear in mind that effectiveness tends to vary for each user; however you can achieve good results by using premium products and following instructions carefully. Let’s look at a couple of respected skin lightening creams in the market today:
Meladerm Skin Lightener
Meladerm is a respected brand in the skin lightening industry. It’s gentle on your skin and a good choice for skin lightening particularly for darker skin tones. It comes in a small (1.7-ounce) bottle that packs a powerful combination of natural ingredients including Kojic acid, licorice extract, alpha arbutin, and niacinamide. For best results, use once or twice per day to the affected areas (mornings and evenings are ideal), and wait at least two weeks to see results. Remember to test for reactions by trying on a small area of your skin first.Buy Now Read Reviews
Are you looking for a skin lightening cream for African Americans? Epilbright works extremely well regardless of skin color, and it’s free of hydroquinone, mercury, or other dangerous chemicals. Epilbright has a mild scent and it seems to hit the perfect balance of powerful active ingredients to speed up the skin lightening process without leaving a burning sensation that is characteristic of inferior products. The manufacturers offer a 60 day money back guarantee and they have excellent customer service (and a toll-free number) in case you need additional information about the product or application.Buy Now Read Reviews
Do your research
These products work fairly well when used properly; however you should always do your research before attempting to use skin lightening creams because the effects of using a bad product can be irreversible. In case of a severe reaction, stop using the product and contact a health expert immediately. It might take a while to see positive results, but with patience and care you will eventually find the right cream for your skin.